Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to My Sharing Heart

It is so great to have you here and I hope that you enjoy the time you spend with
A Sharing Heart!
We all know that life is hard. Even at the best of times we have a hard time balancing out our everyday activities and by the end of the day coming out on top.
With A Sharing Heart it is my hope that, sharing together, we will be able to lift the soul, strengthen the weak and learn how to find true joy and happiness in our daily lives, even when the hard times come.
I know through my own life experiences that I can't do it alone; I need my family and friends! They give me strengthen and the courage I need to just keep going. I will share with you my thoughts sometimes my feelings and things I have learned throughout my life and I hope that you will take time to share yours as well.
Together we can learn what brings happiness into our lives. We can share the joys of living and learn how to turn the negative things of life into learning and happy experiences.

No comments: